Monday, October 30, 2023

2024 Color Coded Reading Challenge--My Sign-Up

 


Every year I think I've used up my last title with "Brown" (or a shade of brown) for the Color Coded Reading Challenge and every year I prove myself wrong (or buy more books with suitable titles). I'll keep signing up as long as I have suitable titles (I'm determined to use titles and not covers).

Here's the basic rule: read nine books with the various colors listed below in their titles or as a dominant color/image on their covers. For full details, click the link above. I'll list my books and date read as they come.

1. Read book with "Blue" (or a shade of blue):
The Puzzle of the Blue Banderilla by Stuart Palmer (4/18/24)

2. Read a book with "Red" (or a shade of red):
Red Bones by Ann Cleeves (3/24/24)

3. Read a book with "Yellow" (or a shade of yellow):
 
 
4. Read a book with "Green" (or a shade of green):
 Mystery at Greenfingers by J. B. Priestley (4/23/24)

5. Read a book with "Brown" (or a shade of brown):
 

6. Read a book with "Black" (or a shade of black):
 

7. Read a book with "White" (or a shade of white): 
 

8. Read a book with any other color:
 

9. Read a book a word/image that implies color (rainbow, polka dot, etc): 
 
 
 

No comments: