Sunday, October 29, 2023

2024 Virtual Mount TBR Challenge--My Sign-UP

                               


Every year my goal is to read from my own stacks (hence the original Mount TBR Challenge). And every year I decide that there are TBR books that I don't own that I just have to Read. So--with my Virtual Mount TBR Challenge, I get to count that mountain too. As per usual, I'm starting with Rum Doodle and, hopefully, I won't get too carried away with library books. Though it would be nice to say that I've climbed the steps to Vulcan's Mount Seleya....

Click to enlarge

If you have tons of books on your want to read list that you don't own, then please join me as we tackle fictional mountains in the TBR world. Just click on the link above.

1. A Guilty Thing Surprised by Ruth Rendell (1/28/24)
2. Playing with Myself by Randy Rainbow (1/31/24)
3. The Cat Who Saved Books by Sosuke Natsukawa (2/14/24)
4. Mad About the Boy? by Dolores Gordon-Smith (3/13/24)
5. Red Bones by Ann Cleeves (3/24/24)
6. Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney (3/26/24)
7. The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (3/29/24)
8. Unnatural Ends by Christopher Huang (4/14/24)
9. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (4/24/24)
10. The House of Dies Drear by Virginia Hamilton (4/25/24)
11. Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maehrer (4/28/24)
12.
Rum Doodle

No comments: