Tuesday, December 13, 2022

What's in a Name 2023

 


Andrea at Carolina Book Nook is back with another round of the What's in a Name Challenge. And I'm so glad--I've been anxiously awaiting the new version. This has always been a favorite of mine, so of course I'm back for another round as well. The format is the same--six categories and one book required for each one. The prompt must appear in the title of the book. For full details, see the link above.

My Tentative List:
1. Punctuation: Dead, Mr. Mozart by Bernard Bastable (Robert Barnard) {a comma and a period] (3/15/23)
2. 7 Deadly Sins: The Pride of the Peacock by Victoria Holt (4/23/23)
3. "You" and "Me": I, Robot: The Illustrated Screenplay by Harlan Ellison & Isaac Asimov (7/5/23)
4. Chess Pieces: The Beauty Queen Killer by John Creasey (5/14/23)
5. Celebration: The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley (5/11/23)
6. X, Y Z: 6 X H by Robert A. Heinlein (6/19/23)

Complete!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Welcome back! I love those options. I may steal The Hunting Party from you. :-)

Bev Hankins said...

The Hunting Party fits a few challenges, so it was already on the docket. I may get adventurous and add something else though. :-)

Davida Chazan (The Chocolate Lady) said...

I'm doing this one too!