Thursday, October 12, 2017

Mount TBR Checkpoint #3 Winner!



My apologies for not getting to the prize drawing as soon as planned. This week has been a bit of a horror at work and I just came home yesterday and became a couch zombie (just staring at my laptop and not really doing anything). It might have turned out that way tonight--but I just remembered that I had some random number generating to do for challenge prizes. So....let's get this prize show on the road!

The Custom Random Number Generator is all warmed up and after plugging in our numbers, it has given me....Number 3, Joel @ I Should Be Reading. Congratulations, Joel! I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone for joining in on the check-point. Are you all ready to finish the last 3-month haul on our trek?

 

No comments: