This one is all about places. There's one about states but this one counts cities, counties, and fictional locations too. Read a book set in a location for each letter of the alphabet. West Virginia only counts for W, Bowling Green only counts for B, but the Pern series by Anne McCaffrey that is on a fictional planet counts as P ;-)
There is one hard rule, one just for general courtesy, and several guidelines. There are no levels, unless you want to do a second set of letters.
The book in question must have an ISBN or equivalent. If you can buy it or borrow it, it counts -
When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post. That way we can find it.
- You can list your books in advance or as you read them. You can also change your list.
- Any format, any genre or length of book counts but it must be the complete book, individual books in a collection do not count separately
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to be a blogger, just let me know in the comments.
- Reviews are not necessary but a list of books you read is. There will be a link up for reviews if you wish to post them. You can make a list of books you want to read and change them if you'd like.
- Crossovers for other challenges count
- Books started before January 1st, 2017 don’t count - unless you start over ;-)