Rachel at Resistance is Futile thought it would be fun to gather a few people who are interested in reading through the list of 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. She has put together a perpetual--lifelong!--challenge and has posted a compilation of all editions of the list for us to follow. OR you're welcome to work from the compilation or from one specific edition - your choice! For full details and to sign up, jump on the link above.
Challenge Goal 2015: Five books (review links may be found at my original post)
1. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham
2. Brighton Rock by Graham Greene
3. The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon
4. Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood
5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams