Sponsored by Redhead at Little Red Reviewer, the Vintage Science Fiction month! (not a challenge) has us focus on reading “older than I am” science fiction. Our mission (not a challenge :-) ) is to read science fiction and speculative fiction published before 1979. We're also encouraged to visit those worlds via audionovel, radio plays, TV or silver screen as well.
After participating in 2014, I signed up for another round and, as a personal challenge, committed to at least two science fiction reads in January.
1. Ten Thousand Light-Years from Home by James Tiptree, Jr.  (1/2/15)
2. Asimov's Choice: Black Holes & Bug-Eyed Monsters by George H. Scithers (ed)  (1/9/15)
3. Alpha 2 by Robert Silverberg (ed)  (1/18/15)
4. Rod Serling's Twilight Zone Revisited by Walter B. Gibson (adapted by)  (1/20/15)
5. The Day of the Triffids by John Wyndham  (1/22/15)