Monday, August 5, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
Here's list (only about half what I got done last week--but no read-a-thon to inspire me):
 

Books Read (click on titles for review): 
The Mind of the Maker by Dorothy L. Sayers 
A Study in Scarlet by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle 
Till Death Do Us Part by John Dickson Carr 
The Long Farewell by Michael Innes
Death in the Air by Agatha Christie (review coming soon) 


Currently Reading: 
The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton (I was uninspired when I tried it a month or so ago....Picked up the audio version--hoping that will work out better. I'm hoping to knock it out while on a car trip in the next few days.)



   
Books that spark my interest:
Andersen's Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen
The Scarlet Macaw by S.P. Hozy  
Murder by the Book by Eric Brown  

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Nice week for you.

ENJOY this upcoming week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Anonymous said...

Sigh. I wish I had the patience for classic literature. it looks so smart, and then I pick it up, start reading, and fall asleep. :(

I was about to finish Abaddon's Gate by James Corey, then found myself away from my book but right next to a kindle. Which had an e-arc of The Incrementalists by Steven Brust and Skyler White. I read half of it in one sitting, it's amazing!