Saturday, November 21, 2015

Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge


November 23, 2015 – January 6, 2016

This reading challenge is hosted by The Christmas Spirit. For full information and to sign-up, please see this post.

I am back for another season of Christmas reading. The last two years, I have been lucky enough to win a batch of Christmas-themed books from the challenge hostess, Michelle. So, I am all set with plenty of books to read. Thanks, Michelle!  I plan on doing my usual Level:
--Mistletoe:  read 2-4 books
It's possible I will do more--I have plenty to choose from thanks to Michelle's generosity.

Here are my reads:
1. Auggie Wren's Christmas Story by Paul Auster (11/25/15)
2. The Santa Klaus Murder by Mavis Doriel Hay (12/2/15)
3. "Heilige Nacht" by Michael Gilbert [in Game Without Rules] (12/13/15)
4. The Angel Doll by Jerry Bledsoe (12/29/15)
 

No comments: