Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WWW Wednesdays: Whatcha Readin'?

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current Read: Dune Messiah by Frank Herbert. This is a re-read for my Birth Year Reading Challenge. It's been many moons since I read the original Dune series books and it's interesting to see what I think about some of these now.

Just Finished:
Dress Her in Indigo by John D MacDonald. Click on the title for my review.

Up Next? Not sure. Something from my Birth Year Challenge. Probably Mary, Queen of Scots by Antonia Fraser.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!