SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Friday, August 6, 2010

At the Hop


The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-For-Books and is a weekly event designed to connect book bloggers and help you find other blogs you never even knew existed.
This week's question: Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?
It varies...most of the time I don't listen to anything. But if I do, I prefer instrumental. Classical or blues/light jazz. If I'm really into a book, it won't matter what's going on around me & I can tune out anything, but I don't deliberately choose music with lyrics to listen to while read.

7 comments:

Natalie W said...

Hoppin on by to say hi! First time I've seen your blog. I'll have to check it out when I have time.
Have a great weekend,
Natalie :0)

Autumn said...

New follower from the blog hop!

Autumn
www.fromthetbrpile.blogspot.com

Tammy said...

Just stopping by on Book Hop! It's my first visit to your blog. I also have a son in scouts-he's almost done-two more badges and he's reached his eagle rank!
I'm your newest follower!

CMash said...

Hi..New follower via hop. You can find me here; CMash

agirlreads said...

It seems like silence is the way to go :D

Chelle said...

I don't usually but I think I could listen to Jazz when reading. Some songs anyways. I don't listen to much Jazz but I like Miles Davis and Grant Green.

The Book Bee said...

Hello, just stopping by from the hop. I like the look of your blog. Have a good weekend.
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com