Saturday, December 30, 2023

Bookish Books Reading Challenge

 


I keep telling myself that I'm going to do fewer challenges....and my self just keeps on finding challenges that look so good that I can't resist. And, hey, I only have to read ONE book to qualify for this one (but you know I'll read more than that...). Here's the scoop on Susan's Bookish Books Reading Challenge:

Read bookish books lingering on our shelves and TBR lists. Any book counts as long as one of its main themes is books (reading them, writing them, hoarding them, stealing them, eating them, burning them, decorating with them, organizing, them,, sniffing them, selling them, etc.). Any book that is essentially bookish in nature counts. all formats are acceptable. Since this challenge isn't about pages read, length doesn't matter. 

There are several levels, but I am going to sign up for Toe in the Door (1-10 books). I may read more, but will count my commitment complete with that level.

1. Murder by the Book: Mysteries for Bibliophiles by Martin Edwards, ed (1/20/24)
2. The Cat Who Saved Books by Sosuke Natsukawa (2/14/24)
3. The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (2/24/24)
4. Write Murder Down by Richard Lockridge [death of an author; backdrop = publishing world] (5/4/24)
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm so glad you're joining me for the Bookish Books Reading Challenge. It really is a chill, just-for-fun challenge. No pressure at all! I can't wait to see what you read for it.