Tuesday, January 1, 2019

January 2019 Calendar of Crime Reviews



Remember: You do not have to read your books according to the current month's prompts. You are welcome to post links for any month's book/s. In your caption please indicate which month your book counts for. If the link will allow room to do so, please also indicate which prompt you are fulfilling (my linky provider has changed the way I set these up--so I'm learning how the new format works this first month).

Preferred Caption Format (example):

Cover photo would be of The Ascent of Rum Doodle by W. E. Bowman
Link Caption: Bev (September) Author's Birth Month

Inlinkz Link Party

3 comments:

Phinnea said...

Can't post on the link-thing. It used to work. Now it won't.

Phinnea (December) Christmas

https://ravenscroftcloud.wordpress.com/2019/01/18/murder-for-christmas-1931/

Bev Hankins said...

I'm not sure why you're having trouble. I checked the inlinkz set-up to make sure I hadn't inadvertently limited the number of links and everything looks good.

Phinnea said...

No idea. I have trouble posting on a lot of Blogspot blogs, but never had trouble with the link pages before. Something about 3rd party cookies and it gives me a button to continue, but then it doesn't continue, it just comes back to this page.

So, my second book:
Phinnea (September) Action takes place in September.
https://ravenscroftcloud.wordpress.com/2019/01/21/close-quarters/