I finished up the first R.I.P. Reading Event (R.eaders I.mbibing P.eril) hosted by Heather and Andi, who took over from Carl over at Stainless Steel Droppings. I always enjoy getting a little spooky this time of year and the R.I.P. Event allows me to do that without scaring myself silly.
5. Coffin from the Past by Gwendoline Butler (9/11/17)
6. McGarr at the Dublin Horse Show by Bartholomew Gill (9/13/17)
7. The Menehune Murders by Margot Arnold (9/16/17)
8. My House Gathers Desires by Adam McOmber (9/19/17)
9. The Gloved Hand by Leigh Bryson (9/21/17)
10. Mr. & Mrs. North & the Poisoned Playboy by Frances & Richard Lockridge (9/23/17)
11. The Small World of Murder by Elizabeth Ferrars (9/25/17)
12. Journey's End by Evelyn Berckman (9/25/17)
13. Stag Dinner Death by John Penn (9/26/17)
14. To Wake the Dead by John Dickson Carr (9/30/17)
15. Night Walk by Elizabeth Daly (10/3/17)
16. Sherlock Holmes & Mr. Mac by Gary Lovisi (10/8/17)
17. Death in the Doll's House by Hannah Lees & Lawrence Blochman (10/9/17)
18. The Sound of Murder by John & Emery Bonett (10/11/17)
19. Case with Three Husbands by Margaret Erskine (10/15/17)
20. Casebook of the Black Widowers by Isaac Asimov (10/20/17)






















No comments:
Post a Comment