SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Vintage Bingo 2015 Prize Winners!


Happy New Year, Vintage Mystery Challengers! I just sat down with my handsome assistant (aka hubby) and got the Custom Random Number Generator revved up for another round of prize-giving. I recruited the handsome assistant to help with the bonus prize drawing (he's much better than the CRNG for complicated bonus entries).

So...let's have a drum roll and start announcing the winners.

I fed the one-Bingo challengers into the CRNG and let it do its buzzing and whirring thing and it gave me Post #2 (of the one-Bingo only folk). That means Phinnea is the winner! 

Next up, the two or more Bingo challengers (the rest of the field). Again, the CRNG buzzed and whirred and flashed a few lights (after all, there were more names to consider)--and it gave me Post #6. That means Linda@Philly Reader has taken the prize (please know that I assign Post Numbers in order of link/comment--I went to the linky site to find the date/time of posting and compared those with the comments left by non-bloggers; this changed the order just a bit).

Now, for the Bonus Round. With the complication of two entries for those with two full cards, I called up my handsome assistant to draw a name out of the official Vintage Bingo hat and he gave me....Joel. Joel is very deserving of his Bonus Prize--he complete two full cards and read 72 books for the challenge!
 
Congratulations to all the winners! I will be contacting you soon about your prize options.

Thanks again to all my challengers. It's been fun playing Bingo with you all--most of you for two years. I'm so glad you join me in my mystery challenge madness and I hope you have decided to join me for a scavenger hunt in 2016.

1 comment:

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!!!