|Click HERE to Enter|
EnterThis runs from January 1st, 2016 to December 31st, 2016.
You can enter anytime between now & September 1st, 2016.
RulesI’m keeping this pretty laidback. Wanna read ebooks? Cool. Wanna listen to audiobooks? Cool. Wanna read YA? Cool. So long as it matches the theme of a lady detective being one of the primary characters, I’m good with audio, digital, graphic, YA… whatever.
You do not have to blog about it. You do not have to leave reviews. You do not have to choose your books in advance.
LevelsTrixie: 1-3 books (You’re a bit new to this, but you’ve got killer hunches.)
Jane: 4-6 books (You’re quite the clever old bird, but the local constabulary really wish you’d keep out of it.)
Jessica: 7+ books (You find mystery wherever you go. If you’re not a mystery writer yet, you really should be.)
I am absolutely a Jessica, seven-plus books, here I come!
1. Hunt with the Hounds by Mignon G. Eberhart (1/3/16)
2. The Girl in the Cellar by Patricia Wentworth (1/9/16)
3. The Silver Anniversary Murder by Lee Harris (2/17/16)
4. A Lesson in Secrets by Jacqueline Winspear (3/13/16)
5. Elegy for Eddie by Jacqueline Winspear (3/15/16)
6. Leaving Everthing Most Loved by Jacqueline Winspear (3/24/16)
7. The Indigo Necklace Murders by Frances Crane (4/12/16)
8. Death by Hoax by Lionel Black (4/25/16)