SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Mount TBR Reviews




Link up all reviews for this month below.




3 comments:

Shalena @ Writer Quirk said...

Just wanted to say sorry for posting all my reviews on this linky. I got confused as to which of my reading challenges had review linkys so by now all the linkys for the other months were closed.

Bev Hankins said...

Not a problem! You're welcome to post your reviews whenever you can.

Marj said...

I added a couple of reviews from earlier in the year, because I had forgotten to post them. I also got way behind at posting reviews to my blog, which I am slowly catching up on. But I did read several more of the books in my Mt. TBR, and the reviews will be posted over the next few days!