Friday, October 4, 2013

Book Bingo: The Card Is Covered!



Well....I did it.  I managed to cover the card for the 2013 Bingo Reading Challenge.  I thought I'd have trouble with the published in 2013, Re-read, and "Everybody But Me" columns, but with helpful suggestions from friends and ARC offers, I did it!  Thanks so much to Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter for coming up with this terrific challenge idea!  I've had a lot of fun and I look forward to next year's version.

To see the full list of books, go HERE.

Read 5 Everybody But Me
1. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton (8/6/13)
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (7/16/13)
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (9/24/13)
4. Foundation by Isaac Asimov (10/4/13)
5. The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson (10/1/13) [at least everyone in the Protestant church world--or so it seemed for a few years]