SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Book Bingo: The Card Is Covered!



Well....I did it.  I managed to cover the card for the 2013 Bingo Reading Challenge.  I thought I'd have trouble with the published in 2013, Re-read, and "Everybody But Me" columns, but with helpful suggestions from friends and ARC offers, I did it!  Thanks so much to Anne from Creativity’s Corner and Kristilyn from Reading in Winter for coming up with this terrific challenge idea!  I've had a lot of fun and I look forward to next year's version.

To see the full list of books, go HERE.

Read 5 Everybody But Me
1. The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton (8/6/13)
2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (7/16/13)
3. The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson (9/24/13)
4. Foundation by Isaac Asimov (10/4/13)
5. The Prayer of Jabez by Bruce Wilkinson (10/1/13) [at least everyone in the Protestant church world--or so it seemed for a few years]