SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Fall TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Fall TBR Books.  

So, here we go....The books I ought to be reading while the leaves are turning colors and that crisp fall air starts swirling:

1. A Stranger in My Grave by Margaret Millar
2. Sweet Adelaide by Julian Symons
3. The Necropolis Railway by Andrew Martin 
4. The Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes
5. 11/22/63 by Stephen King
6. The Penguin Book of Victorian Women in Crime by Michael Sims (ed) 
7. Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart
8. Star Trek & Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Jason T Eberl & Kevin S Decker (eds)
9. History of the Millennium (so Far) by Dave Barry
10. Murder at the MLA by D J H Jones 
All of these are due for various reading challenges and I really need to get busy if I want to complete all those challenges by the end of December.
 
 

3 comments:

YA? Why Not? said...

11/22/63 is so amazing! I spent 30 hours listening to the audio version and was still sad when it was over. I hope you enjoy it, it's a fun ride.

wcs53 said...

I forgot about 11/22/63! I need to read it soon as well. My list:
http://wcs53.wordpress.com/2012/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-books-on-my-fall-tbr-list-september-4/

Tanya Patrice said...

11/22/63 is one I would love to read as well. Hope you get to all these during Fall :-)