- A woman who is a mother.
- A real life person who written into a fictional story.
- A person that changes forms.
- A person who is from a country different than the one you currently live in.
- A person who lived before WW1.
- A person who lives by a body of water.
- A person younger than 18.
- A character that is in a book series.
2. Real life person in fiction: The Poisoned Island by Lloyd Shepherd [Sir Joseph Banks, botanist; Robert Brown, botanist; Peter Heywood, member of the crew involved in the H.M.S. Bounty mutiny; and Aaron Graham, magistrate & counsel for Heywood's trial] (3/8/14)
3. Changing Forms: Undead & Unpopular by Mary Janice Davidson [vampires] (6/17/14)
4. International Person: Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell [Sweden] (1/5/14)
5. Pre-WWI: Whispers of Vivaldi by Beverle Grave Myers [18th C] (5/21/14)
6. By a Body of Water: Plain Sailing by Douglas Clark (6/11/14) AND The Corisican Caper by Peter Mayle (6/11/14)
7. Younger than 18: Dorothy Dixon & the Double Cousin by Dorothy Wayne (4/26/14)
8. Series Character: India Black & the Gentleman Thief by Carol K. Carr [India Black #4] (3/19/14)