Thursday, October 9, 2014

Winner! Mountaineering Checkpoint #3


After a busy day at work, I now realize that it's time to find a winner for the Checkpoint prize.  So....without further ado, I will just plug in the random number generator and enter in the parameters....and the lights flash and webpage whirs and we get  (drum roll, please).....Link #7!  That means that TracyK @ Bitter Tea and Mystery is our winner!  Congratulations, TracyK!  I'll be contacting you soon with the prize list.

Thanks to everyone for participating in the check-in.  I enjoy seeing your progress so far. Thanks as well to all climbers for joining me in scaling those Mount TBR heights.  Good luck in the last leg!

4 comments:

Cath said...

Congrats to Tracy!

I wanted to do the update but simply didn't have the time this week I'm afraid (away last week).

Bev Hankins said...

Sorry you missed it, Cath. But there's one more coming at the end of the year!

fredamans said...

Congrats Tracy!

TracyK said...

Thanks, Bev. I am so lucky ... twice in a row. I never win anything but have been luckier lately. And winning a mystery novel is something I really will enjoy.