Friday, July 25, 2014

Challenge Commitment Met: 1001 Books Before You Die


Rachel at Resistance is Futile thought it would be fun to gather a few people who are interested in reading through the list of 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die.  She has put together a perpetual--lifelong!--challenge and has posted a compilation of all editions of the list for us to follow.  OR you're welcome to work from the compilation or from one specific edition - your choice! For full details and to sign up, jump on the link above.
 
When I signed up I was quite sure I wouldn't read (nor want to read) all 1001+ books on the list. So I've made my goal to read at least five books from the list every year, Just finished my fifth book for 104


Total Read So Far: 150

Challenge Goal 2014: Five books
1. Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell 
2. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? by Philip K. Dick
3. The Postman Always Rings Twice by James M. Cain
4. The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkein 
5. Quartet In Autumn by Barbara Pym
 
 

No comments: