Thursday, February 28, 2013

Booking Through Thursday: Current Events

This week, BTT asks: What are you reading right now? (And, is it good? Would you recommend it? How did you choose it?)



I'm reading The Other Side of Tomorrow, a collection of science fiction short stories put together in 1973 and edited by Roger Elwood.  The stories speculate on that far and distant time...the 21st Century! So far, the jury's still out on how good it is...I've only read one of the short stories so far and it was pretty okay. Not a blockbuster, but okay.  I decided to read it because it's been sitting on my TBR pile for eons (I added it to the stack back in 1993) and I was trying to get it read for the Science Fiction Experience blogger event and my Mount TBR Reading Challenge.  Unless I get off the computer right now and read straight through till midnight, I'm probably not going to sneak this one in for the SF Experience (ends today). Ah well.

No comments: