Monday, February 25, 2013

BINGO!! with Square #11



With Square #11 in the Book Blogger's Bingo game, I have scored my first Bingo!  Here's my latest conquest:

Reread 1 Book
1. Sherlock Holmes: His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/25/13)

I had a feeling that one of my Bingos would run across the top (read one in each category).  I predict that my next Bingo will run down the left-hand column.


You can see all the books I've read for the Book Bingo Challenge by clicking on the Challenge link.

 

3 comments:

TP said...

Yay!!! You are way ahead of me, but I'm determined to catch up :-)

Tanya Patrice
Girlxoxo.com

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

Wow! Great job, Bev! You're really cruising through the scoreboard!

Yay for Sherlock Holmes! I actually just read my first Sherlock Holmes book last week, A Study in Scarlet. It was great! I hope to keep reading in the series soon. :)

Keep going!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

Fun sounding challenge. Keep going!