I've been tagged by GigiAnn over at Ann's Reading Corner.
1. I love snow. I hate other people driving in snow. Being an adult I have to put up with too much of the second part.
2. I am Classic Trek fan. I have dressed up as "Captain Bev" several times for Halloween. I own a phaser and a communicator and an Enterprise phone.
3. I have sung with the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir--twice.
4. I have paddled through the Boundary Waters (between Minnesota & Canada) with the Boy Scouts.
5. When I was little, I loved to go to my Grandma's, sit around her kitchen table with my cousins, play Tiddly-winks and drink Choc-ola and eat vanilla wafers. Exciting times!
6. I wanted to be an Olympic figure skater when I was little. Unfortunately, I had two things against me....weak ankles and I cannot skate backwards for anything.
7. I have a life-long dream of visiting the British Isles. I've bookmarked a page that offers yearly mystery-lovers tours--now that would be perfect!
8. I have a black thumb. People should only give me plants they hate so I can kill them for them. I wonder how much I could make as a plant contract killer?
9. I don't watch cable TV at all (everything I watch is prerecorded). Gave it up years ago and don't miss it a bit. Don't ask me who got kicked off the island or who won the latest Dancing with the Stars. Haven't a clue.
10. Speaking of...Clue is my all-time favorite board game. Miss Scarlett. In the Library. With the Candlestick.
11. Have never broken a bone (knock on wood...), but did slash my foot open on the way to swimming lessons when I was about 7 (I have a nifty scar, I could show you)--see item one below about bare feet--it didn't cure me of the habit. Managed to talk my mom out of the doctor and stitches--we butterflied it up and I got out of swimming lessons for about two weeks (yea! I did not like swimming lessons--but I love to swim now).
1. What is your favorite footwear? Bare feet. I hate shoes. I would never wear them if I didn't have to (either for work or because of weather). If I actually have to choose footwear of some sort...then my "ballerina" style slippers. Almost as good as no shoes.
Now, who should I tag? Hmmm? Let's go with:
Yvette at In So Many Words
srivalli at Valli's Book Den
Red at What Red Read
My Questions for the Tag-ees:
1. Favorite childhood book-related memory?
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. Best present you ever received?
4. A song that you could sing the lyrics to right NOW.
5. Who was your first friend? Are you still friends?
6. Do you collect anything? If so, what and what got you started?
7. What is the title of the book that is closest to you right now?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
9. Do you live in the city, the suburbs or the country?
10. Have you ever met somebody famous? Who?
11. What would a perfect day be like for you?