Monday, February 25, 2013

BINGO!! with Square #11

With Square #11 in the Book Blogger's Bingo game, I have scored my first Bingo!  Here's my latest conquest:

Reread 1 Book
1. Sherlock Holmes: His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/25/13)

I had a feeling that one of my Bingos would run across the top (read one in each category).  I predict that my next Bingo will run down the left-hand column.

You can see all the books I've read for the Book Bingo Challenge by clicking on the Challenge link.



Tanya Patrice said...

Yay!!! You are way ahead of me, but I'm determined to catch up :-)

Tanya Patrice

Kristilyn (Reading In Winter) said...

Wow! Great job, Bev! You're really cruising through the scoreboard!

Yay for Sherlock Holmes! I actually just read my first Sherlock Holmes book last week, A Study in Scarlet. It was great! I hope to keep reading in the series soon. :)

Keep going!

Anne Bennett said...

Fun sounding challenge. Keep going!