Friday, December 21, 2012

Challenge Complete: Christmas Spirit


This is the fourth year for The Christmas Spirit Challenge hosted by The True Book Addict at its own dedicated site. And it's the fourth time I've jumped right in. The levels are:
Candy Cane: read one book
Mistletoe: read two-four books
Christmas: read five or six books
I'm signed up for the Mistletoe level. I may read more....but from here on out I'm just reading whatever strikes my fancy for the rest of 2012.  Having completed my Mistletoe level, I have now completed all the challenges I signed up for in 2012...ALL 37!!

1. Dancing With Death by Joan Coggin (12/5/12)
2. Murder for Christmas by Agatha Christie (12/8/12)
3. Plum Pudding Murder by Joanne Fluke (12/18/12)
4. The Cat Who Came For Christmas by Cleveland Amory (12/21/12)

Mistletoe Level Complete!! 12/21/12 
 
 

No comments: