Sunday, September 28, 2014

Challenge Complete: Read Scotland 2014



@Peggy Ann's Post

So when Peggy from Peggy Ann's Post decided to try her hand at sponsoring a reading challenge and offered up the Read Scotland 2014 Challenge over on her blog and on Goodreads, I, of course, had to join right in. I didn't know how many Scotland-related books I might have kicking around on my TBR pile, so I signed up for the lowest level. I may be adding to the list and climbing to another level (or so) before it's all over...but for now...my challenge is complete. Thanks for hosting, Peggy!



Just A Keek (a little look): 1-4 books read

I'll list the books read below:
1. The Poison Belt by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1/2/14)
2. Dandy Gilver & the Proper Treatment of Bloodstains by Catriona McPherson (2/12/14)
3. The Day They Kidnapped Queen Victoria by H. K. Fleming [Hijacking of Queen Victoria's private train in Scotland] (7/2/14) 
4. Two for Sorrow by Nicola Upson  (9/27/14)
Challenge Goal Complete!

No comments: