- All books must be read in 2013. Books started prior to January 1, 2013 are not eligible. Reviews must be linked by December 31, 2013.
- E-books and audio books are eligible! Books can count for other challenges you may be working on.
- You do not have to list your books prior to starting the challenge, but it is more fun that way :) You can always change your list at any time. You can read the books in any order (including mixing in the optional categories at any time)
- Please identify the categories you've read in your wrap up post so that she may easily add up your entries for the prize drawing!
- Yes, there's a prize drawing! Hop on the link above for the full details.
Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne (11/27/13)
A. Re-read a Classic: Sherlock Holmes: His Last Bow by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (2/25/13)
B. A Russian Classic: Heart of a Dog by Mikhail Bulgakov (6/23/13)
C. A Classic Non-Fiction title: Mind of the Maker by Dorothy L. Sayers (7/31/13)
D. A Classic Children's/Young Adult title: Mary Poppins by P. L. Travers (3/11/13)
E. Classic Short Stories: Andersen's Fairy Tales by Hans Christian Andersen [trans. by Mrs. E. V. Lucas & Mrs. H. B. Paul] (8/20/13)