Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: Valentine Flowers


Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click picture for close-up).




Valentine's Day Flowers from my Sweetie. He outdid himself this year...candy and flowers sent to me at work! (usually it's just candy....)


19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Your sweetie DID outdo himself! Red, Yellow and white! I am impressed!

bermudaonion said...

They're beautiful!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, what a great choice! The red and yellow are especially gorgeous. Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Debbie Rodgers said...

Bet everyone at the office was jealous!

Nise' said...

So beautiful! He did good.

Trish said...

Oohh pretty roses! I bet the chocolates were yummy too :)

Bev Hankins said...

@Debbie: just a little bit. :-)

@Trish: And they still are...not quite gone yet.

Alyce said...

That is so sweet!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Beautiful roses! I bet they smell wonderful.

Paulita said...

Oh la la. Great treats to show you that you are loved.

Esme said...

These are gorgeous -I bet the smelled just wonderful

Elena said...

Those are some gorgeous flowers.

Cath said...

They're just gorgeous!

Kaye said...

What a fabulous hubby!

Marie said...

Oh, lucky you! Gorgeous flowers!

Christine Rains said...

Beautiful! And lucky you. ;)

Eva @View from the Hillside said...

They look lovely. I really like that they are different colors.

Eugenia O'Neal said...

Beautiful! Nice sweetie!

kanmani said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email?











Valentine Flowers to Chennai