SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does not represent me or anything associated with my blog. There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books!

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Challenge Complete: Crusin' Thru the Cozies



I actually finished my commitment to Yvonne's Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Challenge back in mid-May, but I neglected to post about it. I always enjoy reading cozy mysteries and joining in on her challenge. I'm sure I'll read more mysteries this year--but my commitment is complete. Thanks to Yvonne for hosting this challenge each year.

Level One (Snoop): Read a total of 10 books.

Books read for the challenge:
1. The Winter Women Murders by David A Kaufelt (1/5/19)
2. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers (1/12/19)
3. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (3/24/19)
4. A Knife in the Back by Bill Crider (4/2/19)
5. Murder at the Mardi Gras by Elisabet M. Stone (4/20/19)
6. Trixie Belden & the Mystery on the Mississippi by Kathryn Kenny (4/23/19)
7. Lord Peter Views the Body by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/23/19)
8. Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/28/19)
9. Strong Poison by Dorothy L. Sayers (5/11/19)
10. Miss Agatha Doubles for Death by H.L.V. Fletcher (5/16/19)

No comments: