Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Challenge Complete: Crusin' Thru the Cozies
I actually finished my commitment to Yvonne's Cruisin' Thru the Cozies Challenge back in mid-May, but I neglected to post about it. I always enjoy reading cozy mysteries and joining in on her challenge. I'm sure I'll read more mysteries this year--but my commitment is complete. Thanks to Yvonne for hosting this challenge each year.
Level One (Snoop): Read a total of 10 books.
Books read for the challenge:
1. The Winter Women Murders by David A Kaufelt (1/5/19)
2. Clouds of Witness by Dorothy L. Sayers (1/12/19)
3. Whose Body? by Dorothy L. Sayers (3/24/19)
4. A Knife in the Back by Bill Crider (4/2/19)
5. Murder at the Mardi Gras by Elisabet M. Stone (4/20/19)
6. Trixie Belden & the Mystery on the Mississippi by Kathryn Kenny (4/23/19)
7. Lord Peter Views the Body by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/23/19)
8. Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy L. Sayers (4/28/19)
9. Strong Poison by Dorothy L. Sayers (5/11/19)
10. Miss Agatha Doubles for Death by H.L.V. Fletcher (5/16/19)