SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling themself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does NOT represent me or anything associated with my blog. I DO NOT endorse anything that he claims.There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books! A message to Luigi: Please cease and desist contacting authors (or anyone) in my name or claiming to represent this reading challenge. You absolutely DO NOT.

Monday, January 26, 2026

My Reader's Block All Challenges Drawing Winner!

 


I'm a week behind on this announcement--my apologies. I hope you haven't been waiting all this time with bated breath...But I finally remembered to pull out the Custom Random Number Generator to find us a winner in the Block's All Challenges prize drawing. After a lengthy warm-up (much needed here in the wintery midwest!), it has given me entry #10--Barbara H! Congratulations, Barbara. I'll be sending you an email telling you how to claim your prize in just a few moments.

Thank you to everyone who participated in my challenges in 2025! I hope you had fun and also hope that you are joining me again in 2026. Happy reading everyone!



1 comment:

Barbara H. said...

Well, that's exciting! Thanks so much!