Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Friday, May 7, 2010

Literary Murder


Next up on the reading list: Literary Murder by Batya Gur. This is the bargain bin book that I mention in one of my earliest posts. The one about the lecherous star poet at Hebrew University. The one I couldn't resist. This also marks a first for me...an academic mystery set in Jerusalem. I can't wait to dive in and see how the university setting is handled by Ms. Gur. I am anticipating a fun and informative read.

1 comment:

Jennifer (An Abundance of Books) said...

I don't think I've ever read an academic mystery. This sounds really interesting and I'm going to look into this particular genre more.