SCAM artist alert

Apparently there is someone calling himself "Luigi Calloway" out there who is claiming to be associated with the Mount TBR Reading Challenge. He is contacting authors and telling them if they pay him, then their books will be used for the challenge. It's possible he's also telling people they must pay to participate in any way. Please know that there is absolutely no charge associated in any way with this reading challenge and that this person does NOT represent me or anything associated with my blog. I DO NOT endorse anything that he claims.There will NEVER be a reason for anyone to have to pay for participation in any way for any of my challenges. If only people who exert this much time and effort on scamming people would put it into something worthwhile....like reading their own books! A message to Luigi: Please cease and desist contacting authors (or anyone) in my name or claiming to represent this reading challenge. You absolutely DO NOT.

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Vintage Mystery Extravaganza Wrap-up

 


It's time to wrap up our 2020 challenges and look ahead to a brand new set of reading adventures in the new year. As noted in the original sign-up post, all challengers who have fulfilled at least five of the basic categories are eligible for the prize-drawing. If you have also completed bonus levels of the challenge, please include the number of levels completed in your wrap-up in the comments below. Each bonus level will add an extra entry for the drawing--increasing your chances of a prize!

Entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm on Saturday, January 9. On Sunday, I will crank up the Custom Random Number Generator and pick the winner. I will base the number for the prize drawing in your position in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not seeing a Linky (not sure if my browser is being weird?), so here is the link to my wrap-up post: https://youbookmeallnightlong.com/2021/01/06/2020-vintage-mystery-extravaganza-wrap-up/. As always, I really enjoyed doing this challenge and will be signing up for the 2021 Scattergories soon! -- Christina @ You Book Me All Night Long

Bev Hankins said...

Christina--no linky. My linky provider limits the number I can have open at a time. The drawing will be based on the position in the comments.