
The Leavenworth Case by Anna Katherine Green
Lord of Misrule by Jaimy Gordon
Currently Reading: Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald: An American Woman's Life by Linda Wagner-Martin. A look at "one of the 20th century's most intriguing and indosyncratic women. Linda Wagner-Martin's sympathetic and incisive account changes our image of Zelda from devil-may-care flapper to Southern Belle, from to lunatic to professional woman, from hysteric to talented writer. Ballerina, author, mother and wife, Zelda was a product of a specific time and place." (Cathy N. Davidson, Duke University)
Books that spark my interest:
Zubin Mehta: the Score of My Life by Zubin Mehta (even though I'm reading the Zelda book for my "Z" in the A-Z Reading Challenge...this one looks so good, I think I'll read it too)
The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman
Something New by P. G. Wodehouse (first of the Blanding Castle books for my Wodehouse Challenge)





















4 comments:
Oh, I LOVED The Girl in the Green Raincoat, and it's a nice, quick read. The book on Zelda sounds wonderful, too. Hope you like it.
Here's my MONDAY MEMES POST
Thanks for the hugs Bev.
I have heard great things about The girl in the green raincoat.
New follower :) Great meme! I heard Girl in the Green Raincoat is good.
Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald: An American Woman's Life sounds very intriguing - and I just love Wodehouse.. ;")
Thank you for visiting my post and leaving a comment! :")
Have a great week!
Post a Comment