
Angel With Two Faces by Nicola Upson
The Agency: A Spy in the House by Y. S. Lee
They Call Me Naughty Lola by David Rose (ed)
Police at the Funeral by Margery Allingham
The Nine Tailors by Dorothy L Sayers (late last night)
Currently Reading:
Emma by Jane Austen
Books that spark my interest:
Almost anything on any of my challenge lists--I'm only doing twelve challenges, so it's not like I don't have plenty of choices. I'm doing a non-mystery at the moment, so I'll probably do one of the following:
Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie (main challenge: Vintage Mystery)
Why Shoot a Butler by Georgette Heyer (main challenge: Georgette Heyer)
Blood Upon the Snow by Hilda Lawrence (main challenge: Off the Shelf)





















3 comments:
I wish I could get my reviews up the same week I read the book! (I'm getting closer, though). I have committed myself to reading (or re-reading, in some cases) more classics this year. Right now, it's Anna Karenina, but Emma is next on the list! Great reading week for you! Happy New Year!
I hope you enjoy Emma more than I did -- I had high hopes but was sadly disappointed.
Have a great week.
I'm reading The Jury by Fern Michaels. It's part of the Sisterhood series. Enjoy Emma!
Post a Comment