Pages

▼

Monday, October 5, 2026

Ten Pins Game: 2026-2027

 Rick at the Mystillery has the bowling lanes waxed, the bowling pins polished, and the bowling shoes all lined up for those who don't have their own. Your reading challenge goal is to knock down all ten pins using books with numerals in the title. You can use any book read this year. For full details click on the link above.


I've got my bowling shoes on and am on my way to knocking all ten pens down:


The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith (3/2/26)

Two Bronze Pennies by Chris Nickson (7/20/26)
"Two Out of Three Rule" by Patrick J. Hurley (5/2/26)
The Fourth Policeman by Craig Rice (2/25/26)
"Nineteen Sixty-Four Ford Falcon" by Tim Foley  [Wild Card] (5/2/26)
 
The Six Iron Spiders by Phoebe Atwood Taylor [2 deaths] (5/30/26)

 "The First Seven Deaths of Mildred Orly" by Fred Senese (5/2/26)
"The Poisoned Dow '08" by Dorothy L. Sayers (1/31/26)


  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us know - always happy to hear about a reading challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry folks, but I have been getting an incredible amount of spam. I have adjusted my settings and all messages will be moderated from now on. If that does not take care of the problem then I will have to go to the "Prove You're Not a Robot" thing--which I hate as much as you do.

If your name does not appear automatically, please tell me your name in the comment. Otherwise you will just show up as "Unknown." Thanks!