Friday, January 1, 2016

2016 Read It Again, Sam Headquarters







I like my "Headquarters" style of challenge management so well that I'm going to continue it in 2016. Here you will find the link to the original challenge post.  Also, each month I will enable a Monthly Review Link where posts for that month can be linked up.  The link will be open a few days into the next month.  If you miss posting a review to its particular month, then feel free to add it to the next. The Final Wrap-Up Link will go live towards the end of the year. Please hold all wrap-ups until that time. Thanks!

Good luck and Happy Reading!



















Final Wrap-up

4 comments:

Sue said...

The May review link keeps going to a wonky "site not found" page. Help!

Bev Hankins said...

Sue:

I'm checking on it....Sorry I didn't see your comment sooner.

Susan said...

I like your HQ style for challenge review links very much! Easy to find on your sidebar, consistent for all your challenges...bravo!

Sue said...

Thanks for hosting! Here is a link to my final wrap-up post from November.
http://www.careyfamily.org/2016-read-it-again-sam-wrap-up/