Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: 2013 Debuts


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list the Top Ten 2013 Debut novels that we want to read.  I'm not much into new books (I'm a vintage/classics kind of girl)....and I honestly don't think I could come up with ten novels that are debuts for their author.  So, I'm going to just go with ten novels that are due out in 2013 that sound good and maybe I'll read ('cause I DO need some 2013 books for that Book Bingo Challenge I'm doing).

1. Parlor Games by Maryka Biaggio
2. Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent
3. Farewell, Dorothy Parker by Ellen Meister
4. Ashenden by Elizabeth Wilhide
5. Man in the Empty Suit by Sean Ferrell
6. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly
7. What Darkness Brings by C. S. Harris
8. A Cold & Lonely Place by Sara Henry
9. Mrs. Jeffries Takes Tea at Three by Emily Brightwell
10. Capacity for Murder by Bernadette Pajer


No comments: