ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS


The First Round of Super Book Password (Jan/Feb: Famous Person) is rapidly coming to a close. Ryan and Debbie still have open clues---come check out the clues given and see if you can guess the Passwords! Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Friday, June 22, 2012

Getting My Kicks.....




...On Route 66.  The Hubby and I are taking off tomorrow to travel west on the historic Route 66.  My Reader's Block will be pretty quiet for just over a week.  Depending on WiFi accessibility, I may pop in at some point....but odds are you won't hear from me till next Sunday.  Have a good week!


3 comments:

Man of la Book said...

Have a great time.

http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

Yvette said...

Have a safe and wonderful time, Bev! If you see two hot young guys in a Corvette in your travels....oh wait, I forgot, hubby will be along. Ha!

Bev Hankins said...

Haven't seen any hot young guys in a Corvette....if I do, maybe I could "accidentally" leave hubby behind at a rest stop. ;-) I'd go back and get him later, of course.