Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.


Books Read (click on titles for review):
The Red Lamp by Mary Roberts Rinehart
Imagined London: A Tour of the World's Greatest Fictional City by Anna Quindlen

[I've really got to pick up the pace if I'm going to do all those challenges I've signed up for...]


Currently Reading:
The Future on Ice by Orson Scott Card (ed): A widely varied, immensely enjoyable, and historically important anthology, Future on Ice is a showcase for the hottest stories by the coolest SF writers of the 1980s. Complete with a preface, introduction, and story notes by Card himself, here are early stories from eighteen incredibly talented authors who have since shattered the face of science fiction.

Books that spark my interest:
The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
The Jesus Incident by Frank Herbert & Bill Ransom
Twenty-Thousand Leagues Under the Sea by Jules Verne
A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens


3 comments:

dollycas aka Lori said...

A Tale of Two Cities needs a reread from me.

Great reading here, enjoy!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I am remembering A Tale of Two Cities and thinking...reread? I definitely should.

Enjoy your reading!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST -

cessie said...

Haha, I so recognize what you are writing here! I really need to speed up my reading rhythm as well :)
Happy reading though, I guess that's more important!