ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

2015 Editions of the Color Coded , Mount TBR and Vintage Mystery Bingo Challenges--as well as Read It Again, Sam (due to popular demand)-- have been posted. I am also introducing my newest brain-child: Super Book Password. Please check it out!

As in the past, I will post sidebar links for sign-up posts as well as review headquarters once the new year begins.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Color Coded Challenge Winner!!



It's time to announce the Color Coded Reading Challenge Prize Winner. I had five participants who finished all nine color categories and qualified for the prize circle. Congratulations, All! Here is the Winner's Circle (in order of wrap-up posting:

1. Sherrie @ Just Books
2. Sophia @ Sophia's Book Blog
3. Gina @ Book Dragon's Lair
4. Anja @ Reading 2011
5. Srivalli @ Valli's Book Den

And now I enter the challengers' numbers into the Custom Random Number Generator (listen to it whir and whistle)...and it churns out......Number 3!!! That means our winner is Gina from Book Dragon's Lair. I will be contacting Gina ASAP and she will have 48 hours to confirm with me before I have the CRNG give us a new winner.

Once again, congratulations to everyone who finished. And thanks for joining me in my color reading fixation this past year. I've opted not to sponsor this year...but I may give it another try in 2013. If the Mayans aren't right about that whole end of the world thing.....

**Gina has confirmed with me and our winner is established. 1/5/12



No comments: