Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scene of the Blog


Back in August, Cathy at Kittling Books, did me the very great honor of asking me to to participate in her feature Scene of the Blog. Did I want to? Heck, yeah! I'm so excited to be included in the very elite roll of bloggers that you'll find featured at her place over the course of time. Thanks so much for showing off my humble spaces, Cathy!

And now, Gentle Readers, I'd love it if you hop on over to Kittling Books to check out my blogging spaces. While you're there, take a tour of Cathy's virtual space. She's got some pretty cool blogging things going on.

6 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

Just visited Cathy's, and love your cozy little reading corner.

Bev Hankins said...

Thanks!

Peggy@Peggy Ann's Post said...

Great pics of your space Bev over at Kittling Books! Congratulations!

Cathy said...

Thank you for being such a wonderful guest, Bev!

CMash said...

hmmm...now I know one of your secrets as to how you read so much. Your couch looks like a comfy and cozy haven to settle in and read for hours. Nice showcase. Congratulations!!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Thanks for sharing your space with us. That is one of my favorite features.