Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Serenity Read-a-Thon



A Read-a-Thon will fit in nicely with my recovering from surgery reading plans--And The True Book Addict has answered the need! She is sponsoring the Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon from Monday, April 25th, through Sunday, May 1st. The read-a-thon runs from 12:00 am Monday through 11:59 Sunday. You can join in any time through the week and read as little or as much as you want. It's all about personally challenging ourselves and also having fun as a community of readers. I'm in and I hope you'll join in as well. Click the link above and visit her site to sign up.

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Thanks for spreading the word. So glad that you're joining us! I hope you're surgery goes well. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. =O)