Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: April 16

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.




Here are four generations of my family: Grandpa (my dad's dad), Dad, me, and my son. It is especially appropriate to post this picture with my grandpa. April is his birth-month and he is 95! Happy Birthday, Grandpa!


14 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, 95 is an impressive age. I love generational photos.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I did have a lovely night.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those multi-generation photos. Happy birthday to your grandpa!

Trish said...

What a nice family photo. Your grandpa looks great for 95! Happy Birthday to him :)

Julie @ Read Handed said...

Happy birthday to your grandpa!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Wow, grandpa looks great. Here's to 100!

bibliophiliac said...

Adorable!

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Wonderful photo - I like the multigenerational aspect. Happy Birthday to your Grandfather!

Karen Harrington said...

What a nice treasure you have there!

Yvette said...

Happy Birthday to your grandpa from me too, Bev! What a wonderful photo.

Helen's Book Blog said...

95 is impressive, especially for a man. I love multi-generational photos

Bluestocking Mum said...

That is a wonderful photo. And such a lovely memory for posterity.

Thank you for finding me Bev. Good to make your acquaintance. Best of luck with the forthcoming surgery. And I look forward to following your posts.

warm wishes
Debbie
x

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW Bev, good genes in your family. 95 is awesome; he looks great too.

Alyce said...

That is a lovely family photo! Happy 95th to your grandpa!

Angie said...

He does not look 95! happy Birthday to him. You are so blessed to still have him in your life!