Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (41)

Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.

This Week's Questions:

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? I'm going to to go for pizza. You can do so many things with the toppings that hopefully I wouldn't get tired of it.

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them? Usually, I do them the same day. Since I've joined the A-Z Blogging Challenge for April, I've been scheduling some of those because there just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes.

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? No--thank goodness. Although my son has--and if there was any way I could have traded places and had it be me rather than him, I would have.

4. What is your favorite candle scent? None. Unfortunately, I'm allergic.

5. Coffee or tea? Tea. Absolutely. I don't like coffee--despite my mother-in-law's attempts to win me over.


5 comments:

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Pizza seems to be a very popular choice. Have a great week!

Annie (Lady M) x said...

PIZZA! Fantastic choice ....... I would pick the same thing too. I love the idea of meet me on Monday.

P.S. Thanks very much for taking the time to stop by my blog and comment!

Unknown said...

I also chose pizza. It's very versatile, so I can I could stand it for a long time.

Hilary said...

so many people picked pizza... I really want some now!

Buffy said...

Yum. Now I want pizza. And I'm with you on the tea. :)

Here's mine:

http://situationswhereyoumayneedit.blogspot.com/2011/04/meet-me-on-monday-april-4-2011.html