Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Reading Wrap-Up


I love lists and keeping track of all sorts of things, so what I started in January is fast becoming a habit for me. Here are the vital statistics for the month of March:

Total Books Read: 14 (down a bit from last month)
Total Pages: 3297
Percentage by Female Authors: 49%
Percentage by US Authors: 35%
Percentage Fiction: 97%
Percentage written 2000+: 14%
Percentage of Rereads: 7%
Percentage Read for Challenges: 100%
Percentage Mystery: 49%

Number of Challenges fulfilled so far: Five!

5 comments:

fredamans said...

Wow, decent stats!!!

Happy April reading!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/03/march-monthly-news.html

Cristina (Rochester Reader) said...

An excellent breakdown! Well done on the 14 books and successful challenges!

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

You've been busy. Do you keep track of all the details as you read or it there some program that helps you figure this all out?

Anne
Headfullofbooks

Robyn Campbell said...

Congrads my new friend. Yay on the female authors. You beat me. *sniff* I only read half. But in my defense, I'm on the agent hunt. So I'm reading TONS of agent blogs. ARGH.

Super post. :-)

Bev Hankins said...

@Anne: I just keep track. It would be nice to have a program....