Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WWW: Wednesdays


WWW: Wednesdays is hosted by MizB ofver at Should Be Reading.

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current:Blood Upon the Snow by Hilda Lawrence Detective Mark East is trapped in a wintry world of shifting allegiances and masked intentions. When Mark East arrives at the elegant estate in Crestwood, his employer, Mr. Stoneman, insists he is engaging East only as a private secretary. But why is Mr. Stoneman so frightened? Why does their melancholy hostess, Laura Morey, keep to her room? What secret is little Anne Morey hiding behind her tight-lipped, solemn face? Then, when a woman dies in a mysterious fire and a housemaid suddenly disappears, East discovers that some passions cannot be buried under a peaceful blanket of snow.

Read Since Last Wednesday (click titles for reviews):
Shroud of Darkness by E. C. R. Lorac
The Trail of the Red Diamonds by L. Ron Hubbard
The Girl in Blue by P. G. Wodehouse
The Woman in Black by Susan Hill


Up Next:
Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer (Heyer Challenge)
The Last Defender of Camelot by Roger Zelazny (TBR Challenge)
Whose Body? by Dorothy L Sayers (I've signed up for a Wimsey challenge and I'm in the mood to reread this one....)

2 comments:

Shirley said...

You have some great books in your lists. I think I'd enjoy the novel you are reading right now.

Here's my WWW post. While there, won't you take a moment to read my newest feature, A Stranger's Choice?

Yvonne said...

I love your choice of books -- very similar to what I like to read!
Here's my WWW:
http://centralcaligrrrl.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesday_16.html