Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Tuesday, Where Are You?


It's Tuesday, Where Are You? is a meme hosted by An Adventure in Reading. The object is to tell us about the book you are reading by describing where you are fictionally. I've been given her blessing to go ahead and post if I like even if she doesn't have hers up yet. That being the case....


I have just returned from a trip to New Zealand. I've been doing the health spa bit
at a small, privately owned establishment located on the coast of New Zealand's North Island. The spa features warm to hot mud and steam baths that are supposed to work wonders for all sorts of muscle ailments. You've got to watch out, though. Along with the warm/hot mud baths, there are the more unhealthy boiling mud pools. In fact, that's part of the reason I came back earlier than planned. One of the inhabitants fell into one of those HOT pools and, well, let's just say he doesn't have to worry about his health any more. If that weren't enough to turn one off of mud baths and spas, there were rumors that it wasn't an accident...but that it was actual murder. Well, I wasn't going to stick around to see if I would be next, let me tell you.

[Colour Scheme by Ngaio Marsh]

1 comment:

Cat said...

Just read your review and glad you did enjoy at least part of your trip to my part of the world.