Friday, March 4, 2011

Color Coded Challenge Reviews


This is the place for your Color Coded Reviews and Wrap-up Posts. If you would still like to sign up, then please do so HERE. As you finish your books, please use the Linky below to post and use the following format:

Bev@My Reader's Block (book title)
*If the link doesn't allow enough room, just post your name plus book title

And for Wrap-up post

Bev@My Reader's Block (Wrap-up)

In each case the url you enter should be a direct link to your review or wrap-up post.

Reviews and Wrap-up posts for the challenge will be accepted through January 3, 2012. A winner of the prize package will be chosen and awarded during the following week.

3 comments:

Book Dragon said...

will you be doing this again for 2012? I've been going through my TBR list....

Bev Hankins said...

@Book Dragon: I'm sorry, but I don't think I will. I just didn't feel like it created that much interest.

Anja K. said...

Oh no, I was looking forward to doing this one again! I really enjoyed this challenge, even though I forgot to post my reviews here - I'll add a link now, sorry!